Create Webkinz Clothing
from wikiHow – The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Do you want to have clothes for your Webkinz but don’t want to break your budget? Then this article is for you!
- Gather the supplies listed below.
- Choose your cloth. You can use anything from an old sock to some fabric that you can buy at a craft store.
- Measure your Webkinz stuffed animal and cut the cloth accordingly.
- Sew together the cloth with either a sewing machine or a needle and thread.
- Decorate your outfit! Dress up your pet’s clothes with some glitter glue, buttons, ect.
- Be creative!
- When you first make this, keep it simple for best results.
- Be careful when cutting with sewing scissors and only cut fabric with sewing scissors.
- Ask permission from a parent or guardian before you start.
Things You’ll Need
- Sewing scissors
- Webkinz stuffed animal
- Sewing machine/needle and thread
- Glitter glue, buttons, ect. (optional)
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Create Webkinz Clothing. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.